Perfect And Accurate Joints In Seconds!
Here is another woodworking time saver. Create perfect tongue & groove joints within seconds! The Tongue and Groove Milling Router Bit makes joints faster and easier.
HIGH QUALITY - Made of quality, solid fortified steel. It has super-sharp blades for a flawless finish, allowing you to lengthen boards and connect one piece of wood to another by creating joints.
SAFE - The anti-kickback design prevents sudden unintended movement of tool or workpiece.
DURABLE - With heat-resistant Teflon coating for increased durability, it's been tested for use at the highest speeds, exceeding the 22,000-RPMs delivered by most portable routers.
PRECISION CUTS - The industrial-grade micro-grain carbide tips ensure consistently smooth finish cuts. It accurately creates gaps or spaces and tongue to easily attach two pieces of wood together, providing smooth & clean results. It works on hardwood or softwood and can be used by both amateurs and professionals.
- 1 x Tongue & Groove Milling Router Bit or Finger Joint Milling Router Bit (Finger joint currently out of stock)
THE EMERALD SEASIDE GUARANTEE
- We truly believe that you will love your purchase and are so confident in this that we back that up with our risk-free ironclad 30-day guarantee.
- If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- We also understand that buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. All we ask is that you return the product to us if you are unsatisfied, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
- We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us at support@emeraldseaside if you need some assistance.
Remember: Shipping usually takes 2-3 weeks - Please ensure you read our Shipping for more details!
PLEASE NOTE- Whilst we are doing our best to maintain our usual high level of service during this trying time. We appreciate your patience at this time. For more information on what we are doing please click here