- Strong magnet that clears a and pulls your cables through
- Helps make installations in small spaces easier
- Run under floorboards, steel-framed walls, under the carpet, etc.
- Don't disruptive to the walls in finished properties, allows you to do the job as neatly as possible
- Make electricians" jobs easier when routing cables through floor voids
- Cut cable fishing time by up to 70%
How to use it ?
- Uncoil the cord from the spool, place the bait magnet (with a cord attached) through the place you need;
- Secure the cable (up to 10 mm ) to the eyelet attachment;
- Connect it with scout magnet together. Using the thumb grip, pull the cord through the wall;
- Pull the cable through the void with ease.
It’ important to note that because of the strength of the magnet, you must keep it separate from your electrical testing equipment or anything affected by magnetism
- Nylon rope x 1
- Small scout magnet x 1
- Big scout magnet x 1
- Bait magnet x 1
- Eyelet leader x 1