No Products in the Cart
1 Table saw featherboard is made from a high-tech polymer and each one has 13 angled fingers that apply steady pressure, that consistently produces cleaner cuts with less chance of kickback, chattering or lifting.
2 The router table featherboard is innovatively designed to provides consistent tension and maximum holding pressure created by unique split rail construction.
3 Each of 3/8" and 3/4" metal miter bars can fit all standard miter slots and T-Track Bolts.
4 Unique pre-load tension design can maintain consistent pressure across face of the featherboard, reducing the chance of kick-back.
5 Dual slide motion and S-style knobs provide quick, easy, and proper installation and prevent over-tightening damage to components.
1. Turn off the saw bench
2. Pick the stock wood that you are planning on cutting
3. Place the stock wood properly and align it
4. Place the featherboard up against it
5. Cheack if the stock wood can be pushed with ease
6. Turn the table saw off
7. Try to pass the stock wood between the featherboard and natural guide of the tool
8. Establish smooth movement fort the corret placement of the stock
1 Pair Feather Board
|Color:||Blue, Purple, White|